x
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Play at Ditmar's Orchard!
Sunday was a fun family day. We drove to Iowa to attend a county fair, however, I misread the dates and it's actually next weekend. So, we decided to stop at Ditmar's Orchard out in the country in Council Bluffs. They apple picking season doesn't start for a few weeks, but the play area and gift shop were open. We had a picnic lunch and then played in their park. Egan swung on the baby swing, but a hornet kept flying by him, so I took him out after a few minutes. Pete lifted up the swing and found that the hornet had started to build a small nest under the swing. Yikes! Glad we got him out in time.
Egan loves sliding! After I took these pictures, I let him go from the top of the slide and Pete caught him at the bottom.




x



x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment