Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My graduation and Party!

Here is a picture from the graduation. I was in the 4th row back in the middle. There were at least 30 more rows behind us. It took about two hours from start to finish.

We had a party at our house after the graduation. We had sandwiches, chips, cheese and veggies. Best of all, my brother brewed a keg of strawberry ale for the party as my graduation present. Since I've been pregnant and/or nursing since November 2007, I haven't drank in awhile. I decided to give Egan the bottle for the day and enjoy myself. I was loopy after two beers. It was great to celebrate with my friends and family.
The kids had lots of fun playing in the backyard in our 'wilderness'.
Egan is playing with a chicken that squeaks when you squeeze it's middle. Mom gave it to Mileena. She also got her a rabbit that you fill with jelly beans, wind up and as the bunny walks across the table it leaves a trail of jelly beans that come from it's rear end. (Although, you can imagine what it looked like when we put coffee beans in it instead. LOL!)
Mom fed Egan his first piece of cake and he loved it!
He was really upset when it was all gone and he realized he wasn't getting any more cake.
Can you see the pink rabbit on the table? This is the I just mentioned that may or may not be appropriate for children. Thanks Mom.
The little graduate! Egan looks so cute in my graduation cap.

No comments: