Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm Pregnant with #3!

We are having another baby, due September 16, 2010! We are so excited to add to our family and I'm sharing our first ultrasound of the new baby taken on January 22 (only 6 weeks and 1 day old). Mileena was really disappointed that there was only one baby in my belly. LOL! She wants it to be a girl and name her 'Twirly'. She already talks to the baby and kisses my belly. So cute!

We will have another ultrasound screening in early March to check development and another towards the end of April to determine the gender.

I have been feeling nauseous and very tired, but otherwise doing well. I just dragged all my maternity clothes from the basement. I can't believe how quickly my belly started to stick out with this pregnancy.

Here is the baby's first picture.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

so happy for you guys! Tell me about the belly... mine seemed to stick out the moment we were pregnant with this one!! Yeah! Do you hope for boy or girl? I can't decide what would be better... so I guess it doesn't really matter, right?