Here are my resolutions from last year, 2009.
1. Have a family fun night every week - Goal Met
2. Blog on Mom Saves Money every day - Goal Met
3. Lose 25 pounds in 2009 - Um.... well, not quite.
4. Read 50 books in 2009 - Goal Met
What are my New Year's Resolutions for 2010?
1. Relax! I get too stressed out about little stuff and need to just chill out. My kids and hubby will appreciate a more relaxed me too. This means 30 minutes of exercise a day, journaling more often and taking time to destress/meditate/pray at the end of every day.
2. Continue to blog on Mom Saves Money every day
3. Read 50 books in 2010 (same goal as last year, but it's a good and achievable one)
4. Eat better and more local! We are trying to cut out processed foods, high fructose corn syrup, trans fats, and other unnatural ingredients in our foods. Changing our consumption habits a process and as I learn more about our food and where it comes from, this goal becomes more and more important for our family. I also want to plant a garden this year and eat more local foods from our garden and the farmer's market. I've been wanting to plant a garden since we moved to our home more than three years ago and this year I just have to get it done. We have plenty of space in our yard for a decent sized garden. It will also be fun for the kids to help garden and see how food is made too.
1 comment:
Good luck on your goals for this year!
Post a Comment