Thursday, December 9, 2010

Grandpa & Grandma M visit!

In August, Pete's parents came for a nice visit on their move from Pennsylvania to Las Vegas. Pete's mom and I had lots of fun with the kids while Pete and his dad hid some home repairs. We went to the Omaha zoo, cooked some yummy food and Marcie made a cake for Egan's birthday. She brought a huge tub of toys, blankets and gifts for the kids and they loved it. We had a great time hanging out and the kids were so happy to spend time with their grandparents.

Pete's dad helped us with lots of home repairs, including working on adding a bathroom to the basement, installing a new kitchen sink and some electrical and plumbing work. The best early birthday gift ever was a new dishwasher they bought and my dad installed. I can't believe I've been hand washing dishes the last four years. I am so grateful for all their help.




No comments: