Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Book Reviews #43-46

This has been a busy month for book reviews. The publishers and media relations companies I work with have had some really great books they've asked me to review for my blog, Mom Saves Money, so I've been busy reading. I have three more non-fiction business books in my cue to read in the next few weeks. I always tell Pete that my dream job would be review books and have six solid hours a day devoted just to reading. If I got paid decent money for that I'd be super happy. Here are the books I read in September:

43. In CHEAP We Trust by Lauren Weber (review copy)
Loved this book! See my review here.

44. Marley & Me by Josh Grogan (book club) This is the story of Marley, the world's worst dog. I would not have read the whole book if it was not a book club selection. The stories about the family were good, but the dog stories just did not interest me. I kept thinking, why would keep a dog that behaves like that and destroys your home. It's beyond me, but that's probably because I'm not much of a dog person.

45. Once in a Blue Moon by Eileen Goudge (review copy) Great chick lit read! See the review on my other blog here.

46. Six Pixels of Separation by Mitch Joel (review copy) Read my review here and enter to win a copy by October 16, 2009.

No comments: